This is where history really works. A pre-war owner who decided to stay here forever, the Red Army, Persian carpets cut into meters and huge goods exported to the depths of the Soviet Union. Then a colony and, of course, a PGR. Then it was difficult to collect, in the middle of the most beautiful Lower Silesian palace a tree grew and nothing seemed to happen. But it happened.
This place is pulsating anew, there is a memory of the way and how we lived centuries ago. There are real flavors, unhurriedly growing food, respect for people and friendship for animals. We invite development groups here who want to absorb climate, history and memory through the skin. We have beautiful interiors and lots of peace for you. We invite family and friends to agritourism at the palace. The Lilac House is waiting for interesting people and it repays with its climate. We invite you for local flavors during the Earth Market, for our spontaneous breakfasts on weekends and for special events. Watch, come and eat something with us. Welcome.
Kasia i Iza
Kraskow's story is long and we are one of her chapters. Kasia - leads Dobro Krasków. Iza - stands at the head of the ecological farm Bzowa Ostoja and co-creates the Cooperative 124. Together we try to act as it seems to us well :)
Idealne miejsce dla gości podróżujących w pojedynkę i grup warsztatowych szukających ciszy, harmonii i natury
Zdrowe, wegetariańskie posiłki z produktów z naszego ekologicznego gospodarstwa bądź od lokalnych, zaprzyjaźnionych rolników
Piękna sala warsztatowa w odremontowanej starej stodole (300m2) z widokiem na pastwiska
If you are an organizer of the yoga group, mindflulness group or any other group - for you there is the Dobro Krasków palace and the adjacent Guest House.
- 19 rooms (double rooms, but you can also make three, four-person configurations)
- 40 beds
- a palace dining room and kitchen (if you... have your own cook)
- climatic classrooms
- a positive mood in the air.
If you are an individual, we will invite you to agritourism at the Palace: Bzowy Domu:
- 9 beds
- 2 bedrooms
The house is in our organic farm. You can see how to milk the cows, stroke the horse and participate in the life of the farm (help) if you want. If you do not want to, it's good too.more
What will I eat?
And here again, we have two proposals:
- bring your cook, who will be cooking the products of our organic farm in the palace kitchen as you wish
- order catering from Świdnica, from the girls from "No Sugar Cafe" (healthy, no sugar, vegan, vegetarian)
For individuals who stay at the Bzowy... House
- order breakfast earlier. Either simple (for example, a slice of our spelled bread with cheese and linseed oil, maybe scrambled eggs, or maybe a freshly baked bun with coffee), or something sumptuous.
- you can cook yourself with products that grow on site
- take part in our weekend event "Eat breakfast with us" and have breakfast with us.
- jump for a short walk to the sour rye soup or chop
- jump to Świdnica (10 minutes) to "No Sugar Cafe" and eat something for which your body will thank you.more
How will I be entertained?
Lower Silesia is a huge adventure, old castles, many hills and mountains, old legends and beautiful areas to explore.
But if not, stay tuned and:
- help on the farm
- take part in Earth Market 124 on the first Sunday of each month. All the most interesting craftsmen and producers of organic products... (food, cosmetics, etc.) are exhibiting here
- drop in for a weekend on "Eat breakfast with us". Every week, in addition to products directly from farms such as: breads, cheese, milk and many more, you can sit together at the table and eat a country breakfast. You will find locally roasted coffee Rebelia with goat / cow milk, tea with herbs growing under your feet, warm breads, scrambled eggs with familiar eggs and organic greens.
- workshops at the palace farm of Bzowa Ostoja. You can learn how to bake bread, what to use edible herbs, learn about the secrets of farming and alternative cultivation.
- make a trip to Góra Ślęża. It is an excellent cruise and scenic spot for the Sudety and Silesian Lowlands.
- Jump on the bikes. Krasków is a great base for cycling trips around Lower Silesian villages and monuments of ancient architecture.more
What's for children?
The kids have stories about old times, cows for milking, horses to caress and some of the flavors they should know ...
No TV set
How much will I pay?
Cena za pokój 1- osobowy (śniadanie + obiadokolacja)
od 320 zł
Cena za pokój 2- osobowy (śniadanie + obiadokolacja)
od 440 zł
Prywatny apartament w pałacu
--- Promocyjne ceny dla grup i organizatorów warsztatów ustalamy indywidualnie z organizatorami ---
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)