Geese Bend has its favorite topics. It receives interesting guests and speaks books. There is reggae music and respect for people. He had several important artists in his four walls. He has heard many concerts, has seen more than one vernissage, and has run many workshops.
A house in the Bieszczady Mountains, which will always be our home in the Bieszczady Mountains. Organized to the extent that guests return with joy, but not reorganized. We will never be an object, we will remain a home. A place where you can meet lonely walkers with a backpack.
16 beds in rooms of different size. From 2-person, 3-person and 4-person. Each one has a bathroom.
The house is new, possibly maximally glazed, so that our exposure to the sun was as the doctors demanded. If we want to snoop in the dark - Gęsi Zakręt invites in front of the fireplace. We spend a lot... of time and entertainment here and there.more
What will I eat?
Breakfasts and dinners are the result of Ani's homemade gypsy hostess. In the kitchen is a master of focus, and her gary are able to speak. They say it tastes best for home cooking.
How will I be entertained?
There are some things to do in the nearer and further vicinity of the Geste Bend.
Adults with sports and adventures:
- we organize quads and scooters
- Lawrot and Gromadzyń - illuminated, artificially snowed slopes, 10-15 min away from home. Also adapted for learning for the youngest,
- it is worth... to take cross-country skis
- We have a great stud at the zinkel
Close to the indoor pool
- we organize dog sled tours with a professional mastermen
- if someone is looking for adrenaline - around lynx, wolves and bears ...
Artists, humanists, seeking knowledge:
- Natural History Museum of the Bieszczady National Park (you can later become a doctorate from the Bieszczady Mountains)
- Ustrzyki Dolne and Upper - old market, picturesque Orthodox churches
- Bieszczady National Park
- trip to Cieszyn Polonina with the most charming trail for the Cieszyn Gorge Pass
The indoor swimming pool in Ustrzyki Dolne is at your disposal,
- Połoniny and Solina, 30 minutes away from Gęski Turn
- the largest open-air museum in Poland and Historical Museum in Sanok.
- Or maybe Lviv? Take your passport.
- On request we will organize ceramic workshops
- You can take advantage of a nearby SPA or order a massage without tilting your nose from home,
- At your disposal we have two TV rooms and billiards.more
What's for children?
Huge space around the house to everything the kids have in their heads. Playground, trampoline and fire place, and in the event of rain - a living room in the middle.
A little beyond our home - quads, paintballs, climbing walls, rope parks - a paradise for small people at your fingertips.
No TV set
How much will I pay?
60 PLN / person
Adult (July, August, holidays and May weekend)
70 PLN / person
Children up to 3 years old
Children up to 6 years old
15 PLN / person
Rental of equipment
30 zł / day
30 zł / day
5 zł / hour
Payment and booking conditions
Cash on the spot
Arrival and departure times
Check in from:14:00
Check out till:12:00
How to get there?
The house is located on the Great Loop of Bieszczady, on the route Ustrzyki Dolne - Ustrzyki Gorne. Ustrzyki Dolne is 6 km away.
A wonderful home run by good and cheerful people. Anka cooks so that it's dangerous to stay there longer;) Beautiful surroundings. Luz, without pompousness. I will be back there for sure.
A very atmospheric place surrounded by greenery. Excitable hosts make the house very friendly and open to everyone. A good starting point to the Bieszczady. Greetings Ania and Artur
A nice place to rest, a lot of greenery, you can really breathe. Delicious breakfasts, delicious bread! I would recommend!
A place to relax - great! you can fly away listening to the sounds of nature ... a pack of wolves can be heard rather late in the evening :)
Star sky - you will not see one! like the home of Ania and Paweł
Delicious food - Ania is cooking with her heart - desserts lick your fingers <3
The owners themselves przesympatyczni and smiling, helpful and you can feel at them as in a real "home."
we'll be back there for sure :)
best regards Ewelina and Darek
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)