Translated by Google Translate.
If, in addition to sitting on the terrace and lying on the grass, wandering around the surroundings can also be considered sweet destruction, it's great. You are guaranteed that. On our 2 hectares you can look for any tree and then just boldly hatch under it. Or walk barefoot, draw energy from Mother Earth and then refresh your feet in the lake.
You can stay here on the ranch all day and enjoy our daily rhythm of life. You can follow us in our work with animals.
You are simply with us directly in nature and in connection with it. And otherwise, we don't want to brag, but we have another plus. This is our altitude with strongly oxygenated air. If you have breathing problems, allergies, stress or you just want to recharge your flashlights, you already know which way to go.
Otherwise, we do not ride horses, because ours are injured and we take care of them. But if you are one of those who like to look at the world from a horse's back, in the neighborhood we have a horse farm, where you can go by car, but also on foot through the forest.
- Nová Baňa (6 km) - mining history of the town, tunnels and Potter's fire engine from the 18th century.
- Háj Lookout Tower (7 km) - 21 m high lookout tower, from where you will have a great view of the Novobanská basin, Pohronský Inovec, but also part of the Danubian Lowland or Vtáčnik, and even Esztergom in the Republic of Hungary. The Zvonička Nature Trail will take you here.
- Starohutský waterfall (10 km) - one of the most beautiful and largest waterfalls in Central Slovak volcanics. This 5-meter waterfall has been included among the national natural monuments of Slovakia.
- Hronský Beňadik (18,6 km) - Benedictine monastery complex and legends about secret passages and treasures
- Banská Štiavnica (38.8 km) - there is really no need to talk much about this city, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You just have to experience it, see it with your own eyes and soak up the atmosphere with every cell of the body.
- Hrušov Castle (44 km) - the ruins of a castle in the Tríbeč Mountains, the origin of which dates back to before 1316
Are they small? Feel free to ask us, they will be happy to guide you and advise you.
OUR ORGANIC COSMETICS AND TEAS
And let's tell you something else. In addition to animals, or rather out of respect and love for them and nature, we also manufacture 100% natural handmade cosmetics (body soaps, solid shampoo, lip balms, body oils and creams, skin masks and hair ...) and tea and tinctures of forest herbs . By purchasing them, you contribute directly to the care of our animals in the shelter.