Translated by Google Translate.
The Low Beskids are mainly walking, mountain and bicycle routes (the phenomenal Carpathian Bicycle Trail runs here). In winter, there are additional trails for cross-country skis. If you like mountain climbing, be sure to go:
- on Kamień (former Bieszczady) with two peaks,
- along the trail of the Beskid Pass over the Czeremcha,
- along the trails of Magura Małastowska,
- Bukowica range,
- to shelters in Bartne, Dukla or Banica (seasonal),
Those untrained in climbing will be happy to hear that you can also flat here, e.g. in the Jaśliski Landscape Park.
We will send you on trips:
- to Bóbrka, where there is - the oldest crude oil mine in the world,
- Trail of the Lemko family (Kwiatoń, Daliowa, Balucianka, Krempna, Zdynia, Hańczowa, Kotań, Świątkowa Wielka),
- Wooden Architecture Trail,
- to the Lemko Museum to Zyndranowa,
- to Rymanów and Iwonicz Zdrój for a few sips of mineral waters,
- to the Slovak Andy Warhol Museum or the Death Valley (it's worth it!),
In hot weather, we will chase you to Jasiołka, i.e. the nearest (crystal clear) mountain stream, in winter, be sure to try the ski slopes (Dukla, KiczeraSki in Puławy Górne, Magura Ski Park, Chyrowa Ski). And regardless of the season, you can light a fire here, read a book from our great collection, or laze around and count the clouds with your belly button up.