Translated by Google Translate.
We start the day with a visit to alpacas and stroking therapy. We have noticed that this improves the mood of the worst sorrows. After breakfast, you can go for a walk in the nearby forest and recharge yourself with the energy of the trees. You can also jump on one of our bikes (or take your own) and explore the area from there. And there is something to see! We present a list of places that, in our opinion, reflect the spirit of the Lublin and Roztocze regions:
- Zamość with its beautiful old town,
- Lublin with the entire catalog of restaurants, parties and interesting events,
- Zwierzyniec with an old brewery, a church on the island,
- Krasnobród with a beautiful park,
- Szczebrzeszyn with beautiful loess gorges and, of course, a beetle sounding in reeds,
- Józefów with a reservoir and a quarry,
- Echo ponds where you can swim and the nearby breeding of Konik Polski,
- a trail with monuments of three cultures,
- the Catholic sanctuary of Our Lady of Kodeń,
- remains of Tatar mizars in Studzianka and Lebiedziewo,
- Orthodox monastery of St. Onuphrius in Jabłeczna,
- Holy Mountain in Grabarka.
Active people can make a piece of the Green Velo trail, go to the largest canoe harbor in Obroczy and canoeing on the nearest rivers or go on boat cruises in the "Podlaski Przełom Bugu" Landscape Park. There are many interesting events here in the summer months: Eurofolk Zamość, Galician Fair, Folkowisko, Gorajec Borderland Culture Festival, Cieszanów Rock Festival, Zwierzyniec Summer Film Academy, Zamość Film Festival, Ecological Culture Festival, Tomaszów Lubelski Ordynacki Fair. In early autumn, jazz lovers meet at the International Jazz Singers Meetings.