There are homes on the Dłużec Lake, where the fun of friends, multi-generational families and refugees from offices. Inside we have miracles. In the rooms the children have real pirate boats, parents have swimming pools, and for grandparents fireplaces. For great kitchens with shared cooking, terraces and patios overlooking the million.
Come on our lake in the summer, come in winter. Places and interesting corners we really have a lot.
Małgosia i Dariusz
Zaczynaliśmy jak wszyscy. Praca w Warszawie, ja w branży IT, mąż miał własną restaurację. Obydwoje kochamy Mazury. Darek tu się urodził, a mnie tą miłością zarazili Rodzice. Dla siebie zbudowaliśmy pierwszy z naszych domów - Góralski, a potem już poszło. Wszystkie domy zaprojektowaliśmy sami i sami uczestniczyliśmy w ich budowie bardzo aktywnie. Naszym celem było stworzenie takich miejsc, do których sami chcielibyśmy pojechać. To co robimy, jest naszą wielką pasją i spełniamy się w tym w stu procentach. Nie zamierzamy spocząć na laurach i już mamy w głowie kolejny pomysł, za który właśnie się zabieramy...
Great for families with children and groups of friends
We have as many as 4 unique homes, each with as much heart pounding as we could. They all stand just above the lake, so close you can reach it even in fins ...
The following houses are available for our guests: Village Cottage, Highland, Fisherman's Village, Over the Rope Bay. Depending on the cottage,... there are 4 to 21 people.
1. Country Cottage: up to 14-15 people (with extra bed). In it: swimming pool, fireplace room with bar, 4 triple bedrooms upstairs. Plus sauna, tree house for children and summer farmhouse (bunnies, cocks, duck) and garden with herbs.
2. Góralski House as in Bieszczady invites 11 people. Fireplace room, billiards and terrace with lake view and playground. For the willing Jacuzzi.
3. Fisherman's Village - in this house children sleep in a common room, because who would not want to sleep on the yacht? There are 7 beds and the ones that kids like most - storey and on a real boat. Children are also welcome to the pool and to the sauna parents. The house will accommodate 21 people.
These three unique houses are located just above Dłużec Lake. Each has its own kitchenette and spacious en suite bedrooms. All our guests have prepared garden furniture and a barbecue. For water lovers, we have a boat, a water bike, a canoe and a catamaran. We also invite you to use the garden with herbs. Kids can enjoy the nice weather in the playground.
The house above the Rift Valley lies a bit further, on Lake Janowo, in the village of Bagienice. It is a great place for mushroom pickers, bikers and anglers, as pike jumps into buckets. The 21-person group will sleep and relax in the pool, warm up in the sauna and spend an intimate evening at the pool party. Playground, beach, Indian island for children and wine cellar - active leisure you have as in the bank. Spacious en suite bedrooms, a kitchenette and a barbecue area at your disposal.more
What will I eat?
Each cottage has its own kitchenette. You can order from us at your arrival. For those who do not taste the cooking - during the holiday season we will prepare Polish dinners for more than ten people. We will not hesitate to supply you a basket of delicacies straight from the village, which smells of... freshly smoked ham and yam with yeast. We would like to learn about Masurian tastes and go to the best restaurants where you are happy to eat.more
What will I do?
- Water lovers are welcome to kayak trips
- Horse riding on a warm spring day, not only for the youngest tourists,
- Seans SPA and massage on request
- Forest paintball for real tough guys
- Adventure: the quest for the Treasure of the Masurian Lakes (integration for families and friends)
- ski (downhill... and cross-country skiing)
- Obligatory, not requiring advertising - Wolf's Shed.
- Frog jump to Mragowo, a city for active people where you can take a closer look at Masurian culture. Who knows, maybe you'll catch up on the famous Picnic Country :)more
What's for children?
We did a great job. What is most popular with kids?
- Pools, playgrounds, playrooms
- Night on the yacht in the big bedroom
- Farmhouse with small animals (care must be taken)
- Learning to swim in the lake
- Bicycle tours
- Swimming on water equipment
- Island, and there's an Indian village where no... pale-faced person will stand without the chief commander-in-chief and shaman
- Football tournamentsmore
How much will I pay?
Price (depending on the date and length of stay, except New Year's Eve
Minimum number of people
Price per person
A house above the cable car
18 PLN / person
From 70 zł to 100 zł
Fishing village settlement
14 PLN / person
From PLN 64 to PLN 100
Country house cottage
14 PLN / person
From 50 zł to 86 zł
11 PLN / person
From 50 zł to 73 zł
2.18 / person. / Day
electric energy usage
By counter indications. (The average cost of energy per day is about 50 - 70 zł. For the object, in the winter season about 100 - 120 zł)
Up to 28 degrees in price
Over 28 - 50 zł / day
Cleaning the property after renting
250 zł (leaving dirty dishes, etc.)
Fuel for bio-boilers (Rope Bay)
20 zł / pack
wood for the fireplace
200 zł (cost 1m3)
Boat and kayak rentals: free of charge.
We do not provide towels.
big dogs, medium dogs, small dogs, cats
Payment and booking conditions
Cash on the spot
Arrival and departure times
Check in from:16:00
Check out till:11:00
11-710 Dłużec Wielki
Wspaniałe miejsce. Dla każdego coś miłego, romantyczne wieczory przy kominku a w dzień szaleństwo z dziećmi w basenie i rozgrzewające rytuały w saunie.Mnòstwo przestrzeni i atrakcji. Piękny widok na jezioro,cudowne wschody i zachody słońca. Nie sposòb się nudzić. Bardzo miły i pomocny opiekun obiektu p.Grzegorz. Cała rodzinka zachwycona, już marzymy o powrocie i poznaniu kolejnych cudownych mazurskich chat.
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)