Boredom is a word that does not appear in our vocabulary. Old Polaszki are ponds, mushrooms, kayaks, bicycles, culinary workshops, lying upside down, and sometimes nothing doing. There is a method in this madness. Sometimes you have to put on a slack and give yourself time for silence in your ears, detachment from the screens, cold compote on a deckchair and all this slow holiday ritual.
For the avid anglers and amateurs starting their spinning adventure, we have a small paradise. Three ponds and rods. In one of them you can catch carp, ropes, roaches, perch or pike. You can give fresh spoils to our chef, who will turn them into fragrant and tasty dishes for lunch or dinner.
The aroma of the forest, the fruits warmed in the sun, the dill that enters the nose, the chives are the aromas that surround the Old Polaszki. Here life goes on in accordance with nature and respect for the seasons. You can count on walking and relaxing surrounded by magnificent nature and unlimited fruit-eating from our orchard, and in the restaurant you will taste dishes from seasonal products from the
Take creams with a filter and launch kayaks. In the near distance flows the most interesting river of Western Pomerania - Wierzyca. It crosses three beautiful lakes and flows through two lands - Kociewie and Kaszuby. Rafts on Wierzyca will surely provide relaxation, tanning, some interesting ornithological specimens and calories burned.
For those who are interested, we organize trips to Kashubia, kayaking, culinary workshops, common mushroom picking, grilling, baking sausages around the campfire and many other attractions
- Nordic walking poles
- culinary workshops,
- making preserves,
- live music.
In the area:
- Museum of the Kashubian Ethnographic Park in Wdzydze Kiszewskie,
- The Museum of the National Anthem in Będomin, of course, presents the history of our hymn. Visitors will learn about the history of "Dąbrowski's Mazurka" over the years.
- Boat trip Stolem in Wdzydze Kiszewskie in Kashubia. You will leave Grzegorz's harbor, which is located on the Jelenia Lake.
- The lookout tower in Wdzydze Kiszewskie measures almost 36 meters. From this height, you can enjoy great views of the surrounding lakes.
- The Railway Museum in Kościerzyna used to be the Skansen Parowozownia Kościerzyna. You will see here a hall for steam engines, exhibition halls, locomotives, steam locomotives, carriages and track equipment.
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Kościerzyna Queen of Families is located in Kościerzyna, in the church. Holy Trinity. The original painting of Madonna was supposedly painted by Saint. Luke.
- The Accordion Museum was founded in the heart of Kashubia with good reason. For centuries, this region has been associated with this instrument and has permanently entered the Kashubian band.
- Wdzydze Landscape Park with the most famous water reservoir of the park, Lake Wdzydze - called the Kashubian Sea. There are 53 other lakes