Translated by Google Translate.
You know why you come to Bieszczady. Get away from the noise, have peace of mind, take a walk, walk, hike, read, pick mushrooms, look for traces of wild animals, eat well, go on a slope and even cross-country skiing. We have it all and more.
A year-round heated jacuzzi awaits you in the garden. Regardless of the weather, you can take advantage of the bubbles, and in winter, enjoy the warm water under the roof. Cold cheeks, wine and jacuzzi is a perfect combination.
And those who don't like water can choose a sauna with a view of the hills.
The favorite place of absolutely all our guests is the grill shelter, or rather the "summer kitchen", where you can spend time from dawn to dusk. We put 3 ovens there - for pizza / bread, a plate on which it is perfectly fried and baked, and an internal grill. Here you can make the perfect pizza, bake bread, rolls and cakes, make Bieszczady proziaki, have a barbecue. There are tables and chairs in the shed, and a terrace with garden sofas in front of it.
Great views all around, because we are located at 480 m above sea level. When you look straight ahead, you will see the Żuków range with the Holica peak (761 m above sea level) in the Ustrzyki Dolne Forest District. You can go to the range or to the very top, which is a viewpoint of the Bieszczady pastures and the Teleśnicka Bay. You can get to Holica on foot along tourist trails, the Nordic Walking route or along the educational path "On the slopes of Żuków", the beginning of which is in Ustjanowa at the famous running routes named after Stanisław Nahajowski. In winter, we recommend arming yourself with cross-country skis, because there is a place to run.
You can also reach the Żuków ridge by bicycle. We provide you with one electric and self-propelled bike, we also have a bicycle seat for children.
For walks in the area, we also recommend Potok Równianka, 200 meters from us. Maybe you will be able to see beavers, and you will certainly find the remains of their building activity.
For more Bieszczady attractions, go to:
- to the Crown of the Ustrzyckie Mountains trail and try to reach all 5 peaks,
- to Solina, it's only 10 km from us,
- to the beautiful Polanczyk,
- on bicycle trolleys in Uherce mineral,
- to Wytwórnia Piwa Ursa Major for local liquor,
- for canoeing on the San in pontoons - the beginning of the route in Sanok,
- to the Milling and Village Museum in Ustrzyki Dolne,
- for a history lesson at the Bieszczady School of Crafts. Workshops at the Bieszczady School of Crafts are held according to the schedule posted on their website. It is worth getting acquainted with the schedule of classes and be sure to book the workshops you are interested in in advance.