Slowhop is a niche travel marketplace featuring extraordinary B&Bs and hotels of the beaten track. We started in January 2017 and since then promote most interesting travel destinations in Poland. Now it is time to extand our footprint to Europe and we are looking for English-speaking writers to help us with the journey.
We are a small, agile, 10 people team with good experience in developing marketplaces (e.g. we co-developed brands like eBay, DaWanda, Docplanner, Booksy, Groupon). Our portal is viewed by more then 500 Thousand vistors each month.
- English writer
(English, based in Warsaw)
- Front-end Developer
(or PHP Full-stack Developer z zacięciem do frontendu)
(Polish, based in Warsaw or remote)
- Językowy pirat, czyli Slowhopowy pisarz
(Polish, based in Warsaw)
(English/Polish based in Warsaw)
What we have for you:
- your part in our story full of quick action and sometimes a bit of chaos (startup)
- small, agile and fun team to work with
- work in a nice office in Warsaw (Ochota - close to city center and some nice restaurants)
- possibility for flexible / remote work (we ourselves travel a lot, don't work with fixed timetables, but still enjoy moving ahead quickly)