Translated by Google Translate.
Krzeptówki is a bit further from all the fuss, about 3 km from Krupówki, so we are avoided by an avalanche of tourists and all madness. As if that was not enough, the house stands in the last line of buildings, so instead of a view of the next windows, you have a clear image of the top of Giewont and Droga na Regle. You don't really feel the neighbors either, because the house is located in front of the line of other buildings. We have 2 hectares of land here, so by Zakopane standards it is a rarity on an absolutely unimaginable scale. From the windows you can see greenery, the Tatra National Park, a stream crossing the garden and birds of prey circling over our meadow. In addition, silence, mountains and this is the side of Zakopane that we want to present to you. Beautiful, natural, giving a field for sports and brilliant rest.
After crossing the threshold of a classic Tatra house, nothing is typical anymore. Furniture made especially for these interiors, paintings by my daughter Hanka, lamps made by local artist Jerzy Sarkowicz, women's bathrobes designed by designer Ania Kuczyńska. It is a house for 10 adults and 5 children.
The main floor is a common space. There is no tv or loudspeakers here, because here we talk and spend time together. On the ground floor of 100 meters there are:
- Large kitchen with an island, round seat, exit to the terrace. From the kitchen there is either access to the hall or the dining room.
- The dining room is a place of shared meals, evening holdings and morning breakfasts that we serve you. Here, nobody wants to sit by the window, because it is panoramic and displays the image of the entire yard.
- It's worth going to the salon for siesta. Huge green sofas, a fireplace, an Art Nouveau cupboard full of goodness, paintings and lots of flowers. Double doors lead from the living room to the terrace.
- The terrace is like another room, only under a cloud. It's big. You can organize yoga sessions here, you can jump into the tub with a jacuzzi, or into the sauna. You can sunbathe in a deckchair, go to the stream or take a good walk to the other end of the plot and admire the house against the backdrop of Gubałówka.
- On the ground floor there is also a toilet, a dressing room at the very entrance, stairs leading up and down and a bedroom.
- The bedroom is for two people, with a large bed and hotel mattresses. It is adapted for people who have problems with climbing stairs or using strollers. There are no thresholds here, and the bathroom has handles for easy movement and bathing.
On the floor above is the bedroom kingdom. A corridor made of light wood, lined with a navy blue carpet, does not herald what is waiting behind the door. 4 pairs of arches lead to the realm of colors, shapes and patterns.
- Each bedroom is different, has a different layout, different colors. The common denominator is double beds with mattresses on which Thumbelina could sleep well, and bathrooms. In two rooms there are bathrooms with a shower, in two there are bathtubs connected to the bedroom, and separately, behind the milk glass door, toilets. Three rooms have access to the balconies.
In the corridor, small steps-ladder lead even higher, to the attic. Children reign there! Large slants scare off adults, but little ones have a paradise here. There are a lot of nooks and crannies, a game console, Lego, board games, toys, mattresses for building bases that turn into beds at night. Five children will spend the night here. The greatest fun, however, is the transport downhill. To get to the lower floor, you just need to use the slide - the pipe. ATTENTION, parents - we also recommend you to try this treat - great fun guaranteed.
It's time to go underground, to the brick basement, where the robbers did not dance, but you can. Thanks to the decent stone structure, you can listen to music here, laugh until you feel like it and go crazy. It is also cooler here than on the upper floors. You will find here:
- A cinema room with a projector, great sound system, sofas, pouffes and an armchair.
- A gym with all the necessary equipment, rubber mat lined, mirrors and ladders on the walls.
- Ski resort.
- SPA office, where you can order treatments composed by us.
We really want you to rest on vacation and not worry about cleaning up. Every day, someone from our team will discreetly walk around the house and water the flowers, vacuum the common spaces, wash the dishes, collect glasses from the rooms. He will leave the house in order and composition.
At Krzeptówki 133, in the same yard we live - Marychna with grown-up children and our dogs. We are at hand, we will always help and suggest or will be done by Mrs. Marysia - the omniscient housewife.
Information for dogs - we have 2 big dogs ourselves - Szara and Wójcia, who we love more than life. If you know that your dogs do not accept competition, better not take them on vacation to Zakopane.