Translated by Google Translate.
First you have to climb 620 meters above sea level, drive past our only neighbor 200 meters, and then you can not start your car engine for the entire holiday. We will welcome you in a quiet clearing with a view of the mountains without any signs of civilization.
Art is flesh and blood ecotourism. We live here, we work here, we grow up with our children, we relax here in the sauna, we grow fruit and vegetables here, we take care of our running ducks, we drink birch juice, we serve you meals, we organize workshops (on specific dates) and we give you breathing space. And there is something to breathe, because the air is as clean as crystal.
In artistic ecotourism, we have three apartments at our disposal, which we have been gradually building over the years.
The STUDIO is actually half of the house (over 80m2), with a separate entrance and a large terrace, intended for 4-7 people. So it will host a group of friends, a large family, but also casually two couples. The apartment is spacious, has two floors, lots of wood, plenty of light, finished with natural materials.
At the entry level:
- a spacious living room with a fireplace with a relaxation area with large glazing (2 comfortable sofas, 2 armchairs, a lot of free space on the floor for playing with children, dancing or yoga)
- equipped kitchen with a dining room for 10 people (connected to the living room). In the kitchen: four gas burners + fridge + sink + dishes + cutlery + pots + pans + glasses + glasses + coffee maker + cup blender)
-bathroom with shower and toilet
- additional toilet
- a stone terrace with a table, a sofa and three armchairs
At the attic level:
- lockable bedroom - larger 3 - 4 people (1 double bed 160 cm wide, 2 beds 90 cm wide, wardrobe, space for a travel cot - we provide it free of charge on request)
- lockable bedroom - smaller 2 - 3 people (2 beds with a width of 120 cm, a wardrobe, or we can also add a mattress for a child behind the adult bed)
The Studio Apartment is connected to central heating, in addition in the transition period you can smoke in fireplace with heat accumulation function (casing made of fireclay plates). We give instructions on how to smoke in it, we provide wood.
LIVING ROOM is an independent apartment with a wooden terrace in the attic of the barn (for 2-5 people). It will be equally good for a romantic chillout for two as well as for a family trip out of town.
In Thessaloniki (40m2 + terrace) there is:
- living room with a fireplace, two handles, a rocking chair and a sofa with a sleeping function (futon 140 cm wide)
-kitchen (four hotplates induction + fridge with a small freezer + sink + dishes + cutlery + pots + pans + coffee maker)
-table with chairs for 4-5 people
- a bathroom with a shower cabin
- a closed bedroom with a double bed (width 180 cm, can be separated into 2 single beds), walls finished with ecological clay plasters
- on the mezzanine, 2 mattresses, 90 cm wide
- a wooden terrace (12m2) with two armchairs and a table
The living room is heated by a fireplace (we give detailed instructions and, of course, we provide wood), and in the morning in winter, the living space is heated by two radiant heaters. Clay walls warm the bedroom and kitchen, giving a pleasant Infrared warmth.
DZIUPLA is our smallest apartment (for 2-4 people) in the attic of the barn. We have here an insane view of the wildness, a spacious living room with a fireplace and a kitchen, clay plaster finishes, ecological paints, ceramics and old wood. There is also a bathroom like candy and a bedroom, and a mezzanine at heights secured with ropes for an older child/children.
The space is heated by a fireplace and pleasant Infrared heat from the walls.
In Dziupla (35m2 + balcony) there is:
- a living room with a fireplace, two armchairs and a coffee table, clay walls finished with ecological clay plasters, and the wooden floor is covered with ecological paint
-kitchen (two hotplates, induction + mini-bar fridge + sink + dishes + cutlery + pots + frying pan + coffee maker)
-table with chairs for 3-4 people
- a bathroom with a shower cabin
- a bedroom with a double bed (width 120 cm), walls finished with ecological clay plasters
- a mezzanine secured with ropes and 2 mattresses, each 90 cm wide
- wooden balcony (8m2) with two armchairs