Translated by Google Translate.
If you are looking for a place where you want to catch your breath, relax, cut off from the stimuli served by a big city, noise and momentum - you've come to the right place. With us, you can do nothing beautifully and not feel guilty about it. You can read a book that has been put off for months, write your own story, train yourself in a few yoga poses or mindfulness sessions. You can also take your favorite person and give them all your attention that gets lost in everyday chores. We recommend you light the fireplace, open the wine and get carried away by the moment.
If you get bored of looking through the panoramic window and cheering on tireless squirrels, we have a loudspeaker at home to which you can connect and organize a dance competition or take out board games and play until you get bored. If, however, sitting in one place is only fun for you for a while, then we have made a list of places recommended by us. In our opinion, it is worth going:
- for a walk to the village of Łukawska Wola, and from there you can go along a narrow path to the forest (in the autumn baskets for mushrooms are necessary!),
- on more and less known paths in the Kozienice Forest,
- to Kozienice itself (the Palace in Kozienice with a stud farm, the pride of a lamb,
- for a one-day kayaking trip on the Radomka River (start at the bridge in Brzóza, finish line in Ryczywół - the distance is not large, but small, charming beaches on the way tempt and encourage you to take a break),
- over the Brzeźniczki Pool in the middle of the Kozienicka Forest (a little-known bathing area),
- to the vineyard in Borek,
- to Piastów to take a walk through the beautiful manor park,
- to Jedlanka to see the old Załuski manor house,
- to the Wsolski manor house, which houses the Museum of Witold Gombrowicz. It is here that the writer created, among others "Diary of adolescence" and "Ferdydurke",
- to Jedlanka to see the painting of St. Nicholas (donated to the parish by his uncle Fryderyk Chopin),
- to the Regional Museum in Iłża or the Museum of the Radom Countryside,
- to Iłża and visit the gothic castle of Krakow bishops or the late medieval knight's nest of Mikołaj Powała (the Sandomierz sub-table, immortalized by Henryk Sienkiewicz on the pages of the "Teutonic Knights"),
- for a bicycle trip along the Vistula (necessarily a vantage point near Kępeczki and the bank of the Vistula near Piotrkowice),
- if you visit us at the end of the carnival, you can witness the "Beheading of Death" unique on a European scale, which takes place on the Jedliński Market Square on the last Tuesday of the carnival,
- in turn, in September, the Baked Potato Festival takes place in Ludwikowo. Fans of pancakes, fries, puree are very appreciative!
- Fans (and fanatics) of fishing will be delighted to learn that you are only 8 minutes by car from the 3 Ponds fishery in Goryń.