Translated by Google Translate.
However, sleeping in Dziupla obliges you to be bored a bit. We have mostly trees around and not much else. This is not a place where you come for crazy entertainment, but to soothe your senses, calm down, and also please yourself a bit. We made sure that you would benefit from your stay here as much as possible and come back to your everyday life pampered.
In the cottage and its surroundings, you can:
- doing morning yoga on the terrace,
- go for long walks in the forest,
- take hot baths in a tub with a hydromassage function (they are most delightful on cold days, in the evening, when you can look at the stars),
- eat unhurried meals on the terrace,
- read books on a deckchair or in a hammock,
- play various games (they are waiting at the cottage),
- watch movies and series on Netflix,
- basking in the sauna.
Now a few words about our sauna, because we tried to make it prima sort:
- oils will be waiting for you, so you can arrange aromatherapy; we personally recommend rose, tea and lavender,
- it has a sound system, so the screening will be made more pleasant by your favorite music from your smartphone (you can connect) or relaxing sounds,
- you will see a soothing forest through the glass,
- a barrel with cold water will be waiting for you in front of the sauna for quick cooling of the body - we recommend this hardening, health-promoting treatment.
We also have a massage offer for you. Our friendly masseuse can come to the cottage and give you:
- relaxing massage,
- medical massage,
- Chinese cupping massage.
Ladies can also be two and massage two people at once if you dream of such a romantic evening. On warm days, this pleasure takes place outside, surrounded by the forest, and on cooler days, in the living room (also with a view of the forest).
And more about what you can do in the area:
- we have beautiful bicycle routes here, the bicycle route runs through the Czarna River close to us, so be sure to take two wheels if you like to ride,
- Czarna has a lot to offer enthusiasts of exercise: there are free tennis courts (only the equipment you need to have your own), beach net fields, an indoor swimming pool, and in winter you can rent cross-country skiing,
- you can go to the ice rink to Dębica,
- in the Torfy nature reserve, where peat was mined before the war, you can see a plant that you probably know well from biology lessons: insectivorous sundew, which is present in peat bogs; a picturesque nature path leads through the reserve,
- lovers of history and mysterious places are sent to the Soviet military base in Żdżary: it was the only such base on the right side of the Vistula, and this place was chosen because of its location halfway between Berlin and Moscow; however, before the construction of the base was completed, communism collapsed - today you can see its remains,
- we also recommend a trip to Tarnów, because it is a city with a very interesting, multicultural history - in the Middle Ages it was located at the intersection of important trade routes, so Jews, Czechs, Germans, and even Scots and Roma settled here; you have to see the colorful houses in the market square, climb St. Martin, see the bimah of the demolished synagogue in Tarnów, the mikveh, and the Jewish bathhouse.