Translated by Google Translate.
If, like the halflings, you value comfort and a peaceful lifestyle, you will probably do well here. You can hide from the fiery eye and stay in the Jacuzzi, and if you want to go on an adventure, go to the nearby peaks of the Silesian Beskids. It probably won't be as risky as the Lonely Mountain, but there may be elements of magic. On the way to Równica: 2 hours 20 min (9.7 km), in Koliba pod Czarcim Kopytem you will eat delicious boletus soup in bread. For adrenaline seekers: there is also one of the best and largest rope parks in the country.
Before you land at Devil's Hoof, read the letter that will be waiting for you at the cottage. If you like puzzles and escape rooms, you will definitely catch the bug. The host has also prepared a map for you that will lead you to the treasure. Attention! Be careful and discreet, the treasure cannot fall into the wrong hands. What if the orcs found out about the secret?! In addition to the tips on finding the treasure on the map, you will find several places worth visiting.
With the Ring's voyage complete, it's time for a well-deserved rest. Pagórek could not miss a heated swimming pool (open in the summer season) and a year-round outdoor Jacuzzi. There is also a terrace and a barbecue area at your disposal.
For those who have the explorer gene in their genes, we have a list of things to see. Brenna together with the neighboring communes: Ustroń, Wisła, Istebna and Szczyrk form the Beskidzka 5 tourist microregion, so there will be plenty to do.
Hikers and lovers of mountain hiking have a little paradise on earth here. The peaks of the Silesian Beskids are piling up all around. Many mountain trails start from Brenna, which are worth a walk:
- trail to the Karkoszczonka Pass - 1 hour on foot (4.1 km), there is a regional cottage with a kitchen for everyone, and from there a bit to Szczyrk,
- trail to Błatnia - 1 hour 20 min (5 km), at the top there is the Błatnia Ranch, where you can go horseback riding and order e.g. roasted ram,
- trail to Grabowa: 2 hours on foot (the so-called Fairy Tale Trail of Utopca 7.5 km) with the Chata Grabowa inn,
- trail to Klimczok: 2 hours on foot (6.6 km),
- trail to Kotarz: 2 hours 10 minutes (8 km) on foot, from the Kotarska glade you can admire the beautiful views of the surrounding slopes of the Beskids.
For fans of two wheels, professional mountain bikes (electric) ideal for hilly areas are waiting at the rental in Brenna.
Dolní Vítkovice - World of Technology - a large dose of industrial atmosphere, interestingly revitalized area of the former steelworks and a very interesting museum to visit. Great views from the blast furnace (2 km from Ostrava).
In winter, we start snow madness. For skiers and snowboarders there are:
- Ski lift Brenna Centrum "Stary Groń",
- Brenna Hungarian ski lifts,
- Ski Dolina Brenna-Leśnica lifts,
- modern ski complex Beskid Sport Arena,
- New Settlement in Wisła.