TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING / PAYMENT / CANCELLATION / CHANGE
· The reservation is confirmed after the advance payment is made within 1 day of receipt of the confirmation. reservation - the deposit is 30% of the amount of the stay (minimum value of the first night) for stays over 3 nights.
· The payment for the stay is forfeited if the guests do not show up on the date agreed upon during the booking.
The down payment is not lost and is postponed to another convenient date (valid for 1 year) in the event of cancellation of the stay up to 30 days before the planned arrival.
· If the cancellation is made later than 30 days before the date of arrival, the down payment will not be refunded.
· In the case of shortening the stay for reasons beyond our control, we do not refund the fees for unused days.
· The price includes 8% VAT. The condition for issuing a VAT invoice to the company is to provide the tax identification number at the time of booking. Otherwise, it will not be possible to issue a VAT invoice to the company, issuing a VAT invoice for a natural person is possible without providing the tax identification number.
OF HOUSES IN THE FISHERIES
1. Guests staying in houses on the premises of the FISHERMENT SETTING are kindly requested to follow the rules of safe and cultural rest.
2. Only tenants are entitled to use the houses. Comply with the booking conditions and do not increase the number of guests.
3. The hotel day lasts from 16:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
4. The fee is payable for the entire period of stay in advance, upon arrival (the settlement takes into account the advance payment) or by bank transfer 7 days before arrival.
5. In the event of damage to the equipment / property in the Fisherman's Settlement, please inform the employee or the owner in order to repair / replace it. Financial compensation for the above-mentioned repair / replacement will be charged according to the cost of the repair and must be paid no later than on the day of departure.
6. Due to the fact that parents bear responsibility for the safety and for any consequences of their children's actions, we ask for increased care over them.
7. There is a curfew in the Rybacka settlement:
- from Monday to Friday from 22:00 to 8:00,
- on Saturday and Sunday from 0:00 to 9:00.
8. Osada Rybacka is not responsible for items left in the houses. Please exercise due diligence in closing windows, pergolas and doors when leaving the house / room.
9. Guests are required to comply with the sauna regulations and the sauna instruction manual
10. The lessee is obliged to leave a clean, pre-cleaned house.
11. The presence of dogs in the entire area of the Center is allowed with the consent of the owners. - please also read the separate regulations for staying with animals:
Please follow the rules carefully:
Dogs in Osada Rybacka are always welcome.
We cordially invite pets up to 20 kg - eg Papillon, Shih tzu, York, as well as larger quadrupeds, such as Golden Retriever or Labrabor.
We do not accept stays of dog breeds considered to be aggressive. List of aggressive dog breeds based on the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of April 28, 2003: Pit bull terrier, Mallorca dog, American Bulldog, Argentine dog, Canary dog, Tosa inu, Rottweiler, Akbash dog, Anatolian karabash, Moscow watchdog, Caucasian Shepherd.
At the time of booking, please report your dog's willingness to come,
When spending time with your pet, please bear in mind the comfort of other guests staying in the Osada.
1. Please bring your dog's health booklet with current vaccinations and confirmation of deworming
2. Bring your pet's bedding with you so that it does not sleep in the bedding
3. Don't use "human" towels to wipe your pooch after a walk
4. Do not shower your pet in the shower after a walk in the forest or beach (it clogs the pipes with sand terribly)
5. Do not lock it in a room for the whole day. When she misses, stress is eaten by a piece of bed or table, just like we eat chocolate. The animal can stay alone in the house if it does not make noise, but only in the cage.
6. Remember that the hosts or other guests may have their dogs, and pets like people may not like each other.
7. In public areas or terraces, please keep animals on a leash.
8. Any disturbance of the peace, such as barking, must be limited in order to ensure the peace of other guests.
9. If your pet likes to sit on the couch or bed, put a special mat or litter box to protect it from dirt.
10. Always clean up your pet in the Settlement and adjacent areas.
11. You are responsible for any material damage and bodily injury to people on the premises. (we reserve the right to charge the guest's account proportionally to the damage caused).
Using the above-mentioned rules will make a visit to our Settlement pleasant for you, your pet and other people.
Price for dog's stay: PLN 40 / day