Translated by Google Translate.
Walks, bicycles, canoes, mushrooms. Roztocze offers so many attractions that you can stay here for a long time and explore National Parks, Primeval Forests, villages with wooden buildings and numerous roadside shrines. But actually, the Two Morgas is a place for doing nothing and relaxing. Sometimes a neighbor will drive a tractor or a dog will chase away geese. Peace and quiet, nothing is happening ...
When you get bored by the fire goat, you get to know the whole area for a walk, read all the books and light a fire to the sky, we recommend getting to know the area.
Winter madness in the Lublin region is only in Roztocze. Sleigh rides, cross-country skiing and 2 slopes, one 3 km, the other 7 km from us.
- Canoeing trips are a must-see in the summer.
- Church on the Water.
- Plenipotent Palace.
- Zwierzyniec Brewery - in May, June and September you can visit the brewery from Friday to Sunday. In the months of July and August, sightseeing is possible from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Summer Film Academy. It is a cultural feast for cinema fans and those who like good movies.
In July, one of the most interesting folk festivals in Europe - Folkowisko - takes place in Gorajec. It's 40 minutes from the Miners.
The Cieszanów Rock Festival takes place in Cieszanów (about 40 minutes away).
Echo Ponds - a complex of four ponds, located in the Roztocze National Park, is an ideal place for swimming.
- Bondyrz (16 km), a village of 2 mills. In the inconspicuous village of Bondyrz on the Vistula River, there are as many as two mills, as if straight from the stories told by Iwaszkiewicz. One, along with the entire milling farm, has been restored and looks amazing, especially its undershoot, which is now an absolute rarity. It is a pity that a stone building of a village bathhouse from 1928 is decaying right next to it - perhaps even more rare.
Piekiełko na Wzgórzu Kamień - according to the legend, the devil decided to bet with one of the local peasants that he would build a hell on the hill overnight. If he could do so, then the peasant would give him his soul. Hell was almost finished, but as the devil carried the last boulder, the hens crowed, announcing dawn. The rocks left on the hill are therefore the remains of the devil's building.
Within a distance of 16 km:
- Refuge of Konik Polski and its breeding in the stables of the farm in Florianka (14 km).
- Jacnia ski slope (16 km).
Within 28 km:
- The Capital of Polish Language Festival in Szczebrzeszyn - an event during which both the author and the reader soak their feet in the same river. We highly recommend going on this literary festival.
Within 50 km - the Tanew River:
- Noises (cascades) at Tanwia.
What does Roztocze have to do with the Flintstones? Maybe Fred Flinston worked in a quarry, of which we have quite a lot in Roztocze. Although there are few inselbergs here, numerous quarries are definitely worth visiting. Józefów, Krasnobród, Nowiny and Bruśno are the leaders here.