Translated by Google Translate.
Our most wonderful advantage is that we are actually in the middle of nowhere, where you will find real peace and quiet, which will put you in a great mood as much as possible
In addition, we have prepared at your disposal:
swimming pool open in the summer season,
a small playground for children,
boats and canoes for use on a nearby lake, where we provide our own jetties.
In our area, we have created "Sielska Osada", a complex where every kaowiec would feel like the king of life. That is, a village SPA and an entertainment zone. In wooden houses in the clearing there is:
- a salt hut with a mini-graduation tower, music therapy, color therapy and air conditioning,
- steam sauna (Russian bath) or Finnish sauna with a wood-burning stove,
- a shed with a barrel with cold water and a rain shower and an "ice" bucket,
- grill hut with a grill for grilling, grilling and frying.
Right next to it, in the clearing, there is a place for crazy feasts by the fire until the morning. Don't forget your guitar and songbooks!
Apart from that:
- Dolne spring lake, 300 meters from the manor house, is a natural amusement park. You can take boats and canoes into the unknown and look for the hideout of beavers, try to take a photo and admire their work at the dam. You can fish from the private jetty and from the boat. Experienced anglers can hide pike, lines and catfish in the depths of the water.
- Lake Wąsosze, approx. 2 km away. Fishing or reading books is recommended! In the meadow adjacent to the lake, you can spend the whole day camping by the fire. During picnic breaks, we recommend jumping into the water.
- We also breed a rare Highlaner breed (a Scottish mountain breed, bred, among others, by the Queen of England). Pastures are in close proximity to the house, so you can visit our sweethearts every day. Photos with these soft, long-horned animals will be a brilliant souvenir from your stay with us.
- horse riding with an instructor
- blueberries, mushroom picking, hiking and biking tours along the tourist routes and canoeing on the Drawa River