The most ancient stones in the Hotel Quadrille come from the fourteenth century, when the noble residence was established here. Centuries have passed and everything has changed, including the inhabitants. Who was not here! Senator of the Free City of Gdańsk, general Haller's cavalry, high school students, and even a film school. Now Alice and her guests live here.
We have prepared 12 magical Double Deluxe rooms for you:
- Vladimir Nabokov's room combines modern colors with the classics of French interiors,
- Gustav Flaubert's room is a royal bedroom in sapphire and burgundy colors, like a French boudoir,
- Leo Tolstoy's room as from an old bourgeois tenement house, in subdued colors and with an originally preserved fireplace,
- Basho Matuso room is a real Zen modeled after the Japanese design, full of peace and harmony,
- Sheherezada room is a oriental atmosphere straight from Marrakech,
- Emily and Charlotte Bronte's rooms in a rustic style, where one sleeps on a "cow" and pears grow on the walls,
- Lewis Carroll's room is a combination of modernism and vintage style, modeled on the film adaptation of Alice in Wonderland.
- Francis Scott Fitzgerald's room is a classic interior smelling of wood, with elements of New York modernity,
- Jane Austen and Charles Dickens' rooms in a fabulous aura, full of rustic delicacy.
For those who value other - classic interiors or are looking for asylum for work or rest, we have prepared 19 Double rooms and one Apartment in the Oficyna building right next to our manor house. The buildings are connected by an underground tunnel of red brick and walls resembling books full of books. This tunnel is just like in "Alice in Wonderland", a promise of adventure, detachment from reality. And in fact, the guests come back to us and ask for another room, with a slightly different view, with a completely different decor.
Each room has a fabulous view of the park or the kindergarten. You can sit on wide windows and write further strings of any story.