Translated by Google Translate.
If you come to Zieleniec, you probably already know the answer.
- we ride bicycles, because the area is a paradise for road and mountain cyclists. Sometimes flat, sometimes up, luckily sometimes also down... and a whole lot of newly created singletracks :)
- we wander around the Orlickie, Bystrzyckie and Stołowe Mountains, we breathe, stare and relax with the views
- we visit Torfowisko pod Zieleniec, a unique nature reserve with 8000 years of history. It resembles the Siberian taiga. Supposedly...
- we sail on a pontoon on the Nysa Kłodzka, using the waterside hostels in Bardo.
- we visit the towns of the Kłodzko Valley and visit castles, palaces and adits
- we wander among Errant Rocks, Rock Mushrooms and climb Szczeliniec Wielki
- we practice rock climbing on the nearby walls of Szczytnik
- we admire the Wild Eagle Valley, the beautiful church in Neratov and the giant rope park in the Czech Rziczki
- we eat Drwala's Omelet or Chatara's Chop in the Jagodzice Shelter in the Bystrzyckie Mountains
- we drink mineral water during the Chopin Festival in Duszniki Zdrój
- we visit the beautiful Japanese Garden in Jarków and buy chokeberry specialties, which Jarków is also famous for
- we wander around the forest picking mushrooms, blueberries and wild strawberries
- we drop by the Masarykowa Chata Shelter for pancakes with blueberries
- sometimes, when we get carried away by our imagination, we play discgolf or ride a horse in western style
- we visit the old fortresses in Kłodzko and Srebrna Góra, we penetrate the Forts of Charles, William and Frederick
- we visit the Gold Mine in Lądek Zdrój
- we lie a lot on the grass, deckchairs and hammocks
- we read, although we also like to play board games in the library
- in the evenings we sing and play by the fire
- in the morning we practice yoga in the garden or in the attic of Czarna Chatka
- Zieleniec has an alpine microclimate. Red blood cells are buzzing, they pull a man out of melancholy in a few hours, and children from catarrh just as quickly.
- It also has the Zieleniec Ski Arena Station, with almost 30 lifts, services such as heated couches, it's almost like in Aspen. Plus, there's always snow!
- Running shoes! Prepared routes for beginners and advanced.
- Forest Garden - here we burn winter bonfires, organize snowball fights and make giant snowmen.
- We look into the Czech Republic, eat fried cheese, lentylk, utopenca, washing it all down with kofola! We are constantly looking for new Czech beers that we like the most in the world
- We unravel the mysteries of history. Apparently, the plane wreck found in the forests of Zieleniec is the one in which Hans Frank escaped from Festung Breslau. Worth careful checking.
- The bog near Zieleniec is extremely deep. There are voices that this is where the Amber Room is located...
- we relax in the garden, swing on hammocks, play net and look at the children
- inside we hang out in the library and the fireplace room, we play board games and table football
- we cook, bake, cut and laugh together
- we do not worry about our children's dirty clothes - using a communal washing machine and dryer in the evening
- we are delighted with the fact that no one goes over anyone's head and everyone can find their own corner in Watchtower or in the garden
- we savor the silence, the proximity of the forest and the singing of birds
- we recharge the batteries before returning to the city