Translated by Google Translate.
- Fans of mountain expeditions, we encourage you to choose the red Beskid trail, i.e. the longest tourist trail in Poland, running from Ustroń to Wołosate in the Bieszczady Mountains. The route is about 496 km long, so we do not recommend climbing all the peaks and meadows, but it is definitely worth taking a walking course to Hańczowa, where there is a historic wooden Orthodox church, belonging to the Lesser Poland wooden architecture trail. For fans of mountain bikes, the route on Kozie Żebro, which is about 30 km long, will be attractive. Apparently, the original name was given to this peak by Austrian cartographers who found a deer skeleton on it, commonly known as a goat.
- There are many ways to calm down and explore yourself in Ropki. For example, you can take part in meditations organized at the Buddhist Retreat Center. It is one of the several dozen Karma Kagyu Diamond Way Buddhist Meditation centers operating in our country. Personality and mind training is here at your fingertips.
- Both in summer and winter, you can enjoy the benefits of the Gładyszów Hucul Horse Stable in Regietów. It is here in the Low Beskids that this small horse with a huge heart can spread its wings. If you want to try your hand at the saddle, you can sign up for horse riding. For skeptics of ridge trips, carriage rides are ideal. In winter, you cannot miss the Hutsul sleigh ride. The breeding shows and equestrian competitions that take place at the stud at the end of May (Majówka in Regietów) and in September (Hutsul Days) will also be extremely interesting.
- We cannot omit all the mountain attractions that await you in the vicinity of Ropki. Only 13 kilometers from here is Krynica Zdrój, whose famous Spa Park and Pump Room with healing mineral waters are known throughout the country. Both in summer and in winter, Jaworzyna Krynica and Słotwiny enjoy great popularity. Perfectly prepared ski slopes will attract enthusiasts of winter sports, mulled wine and beautiful views.
- Book a moment to visit the highlander hut in Zdynia. The highlanders graze sheep throughout the summer season, you can also see a real "hen" hut there. We recommend trying żętyca, buncu and oscypek.
If that was not enough, you can also try:
- visiting wooden historic sacred buildings - Wooden Architecture Trail,
- a trip to the lagoon in Klimkówka, where you will set up your screen on the beach and rent pedal boats,
- beekeeping education in Sądecki Bartnik, i.e. the beekeeping museum,
- ski fun in Smerkowiec or Magura Małastowska,
- a trip to our Slovak neighbors to visit one of the oldest spas in the world - Bardejovské Kúpele. The first mention of Bardejov sources comes from 1247.