It is here that another part of the adventures of Mr. Samochodka should begin. A glance at the Nakomiady Palace would suffice to assure you that there is an Amber Room beneath us, all the train wagons and Rafael's Portrait of a Young Man. The palace is a mystery, and we did everything we could to take away this aura.
Nails are not a hotel, we are not hoteliers. This is a house of creative work where reading books in the library, writes adventurous novels, spends hours and days in the garden and creates beautiful things in the manufactory. We talk about Black Dam, Teutonic Knights from the well and create a continuation of the legend ...
Joanna i Piotr Ciszek
We were looking for something smaller than a cottage. More cocks to renovate, which are full in Masuria. She won the tendency to spin on things bigger and finally after 3 months of searching we became the owners of the palace, adjacent to it 6 hectares with garden, park. 200 hectares of ecological fields and pastures and found in it eight hundred bottles of Soviet champagne.
It was love at first sight, still in advanced form a bit mature, but still blind, because for this place we have done and we will do much more. For Nakomiad we recreated Artistic Pottery Manufacture, which existed here in the baroque, learned the craft and in each room we set up handmade stoves. The palace rewards us every day, it is our home and the teacher of new, creative, beautiful things that we would not even think of a few years ago.
50 meter rooms in historic interiors
Long breakfast in the Great Palace Kitchen
An unusual garden with a decorative villanian vegetable garden
Excellent bike paths and lakes
We welcome slightly older children (from 12 years old)
gości z czworonogami prosimy o wcześniejszy kontakt
We have 9 rooms in our hands. Each of them has a slightly different character, all characterized by extraordinary soul and comfort, for which they would have everything in the baroque: marble, heated floors and eastern carpets. The style of interiors is not typically a palace - we created them in their... own way, anew.
1. Green Suite - two rooms. In the first, on a large empire bed you can read all the prose of Elizabeth Cherezinska at once. In the second corner, there are two separate rooms and a beautiful view of the park.
2. English Room - there is a Swedish oven, painted with roses from our manufactory, and space was decorated with typical English trinkets.
3. Raven's Room - which is associated with the incredible story of a bird that was tamed in Nakomiadach. To tell by the fireplace ...
4. Princess room - the smallest but extremely charming, with the necessary princesses spacious bathroom with quilted bath.
5. Pastel Room - a cozy place for lovers of light. The only one whose window in the bathroom faces to the west, which gives beautiful effects when the day ends.more
What will I eat?
At Nakomiada Palace there is no typical restaurant. There is the Great Palace Kitchen, where our guests meet at breakfast. It is more like a home than a hotel, so we really care about fresh products and healthy vegetables from the garden. But because our home is a palace - you can count on chocolate... sins ...
If our guests do not want to explore the surrounding restaurants (although we know some good addresses), just order a dinner.more
What will I do?
Mazury is one of the last places in the world where you get bored. However, if our guests feel like spending time in the palace, we may have some suggestions for them:
- Palace Manufaktura, in which we create tiled stoves, fireplaces, unique fireplaces and fireplaces is one of the most interesting in... Poland. We invite you to watch and sometimes to try what we have been learning for several years.
- Our garden is a copy of the one that is located on the Loire in the Chateau de Villandry. Its essence is a regular vegetable garden. Nearby is a labyrinth of 4000,000 hornbeams. In the garden there are also 600 lavender bushes and about 5,000 bushels.
- Park deserves a separate story and spend more time there than the morning rush. There used to be vineyards and some trees are 300 years old. One of them is the last owner of the palace: Eberhard.
- The chapel is one of the most mysterious places in the park. A place to meditate and study diligently the exposed paintings.more
What's for children?
Our guests come here for peace and quiet. That is why we invite young people after the age of 12, waiting impatiently for explorers of historical secrets and legends from the sign of Mr. Samochodek.
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)