The proximity of the waves and the calm surface of the lake, silence and rural microclimate, meadows, pond, pastures with goats, alpacas and llamas on them. All the components create excellent conditions for a model rest in the spirit of words. You can find a secluded place with a rocking chair, read a book, walk without limits, go to the lake and plunge into fresh-salt water, pick plums and pears straight from the trees, but also watch a movie on the big screen in the "entertainment" room.
In the habitat:
- garden and orchard, with hammocks and swings,
- a place for a bonfire and barbecue,
- looking into the henhouse for eggs,
- therapeutic stroking and feeding of alpacas, llamas and goats
- library and board games,
- attic with toys, projector and playing equipment,
We provide you with 2 mountain bikes with child seats + a trailer. It is worth using, because there is only 20 minutes of pedaling along a dirt road to the sea.
Cycling and running paths:
- running paths along dirt roads. The route runs between the windmills to the nearby towns of Barzowice, Sulimice, and Kowalewice.
- The seaside R10 bicycle route near Wicia runs through the cities of Darłowo and Jarosławiec.
- The Windmill Trail is an over thirteen-kilometer route running through four towns: Wicie, Kopań, Cisowo and Darłowo. The path is marked in green. It is partially connected with the Medieval Monuments Trail and the R10 International Bicycle Trail
Places worth visiting:
- Checkered Land, Open-air museum in Swołów,
- Leonardia Amusement Park,
- Fishing harbor in Jarosławiec,
- the herring museum in Ustka,
- Water Tram from Darłowo to Darłówek,
- Jan Water Park in Darłówek,
- Water Park in Jarosławiec,
- Pomeranian Dukes' Castle in Darłowo.
Translated by Google Translate.