§1 General provisions
1. These regulations define the conditions under which you can book and rent the Villa "Pod Błękitnym Koniem".
2. Conclusion of the Rental Agreement takes place upon the Lessee's payment (by bank transfer to the indicated account) of the deposit constituting 30% of the agreed amount for the entire rental period, after prior arrangement of the rental date and the number of guests.
3. The payment of the deposit is also the acceptance of these regulations.
§2 Reservation and deposit
1. The agreed e-mail or telephone booking must be confirmed by making a payment to the bank account
the amount of the deposit referred to in §1, within 3 days (the date of posting on the Lessor's account is counted). Failure to pay in the above-mentioned period will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
2. The remaining part of the rental fee should be paid at the latest one day before arrival, to the above-mentioned bank account. Failure to pay within this period will cancel the reservation.
3. In the event of cancellation of the reservation or complete resignation from the stay for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor, the Lessor reserves the right to keep the advance payment in full.
4. If, for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor, the arrival or stay is delayed or the amount for the unused period is shortened, the amount for the unused period is not refunded.
5. On the day of commencement of the stay, the Lessor has the right to collect a returnable security deposit in the amount individually specified, which will be returned after the faultless collection of the Villa.
§3 Use of the Villa
1. There is a total ban on smoking in the Villa.
2. The landlord is obliged to maintain and return the Villa in a non-deteriorated condition, taking into account the normal use of the facility and the area surrounding the Villa, including leaving clean rooms, washed dishes and kitchen utensils and sanitary facilities.
3. It is forbidden to use any devices or devices that may create a fire hazard, such as electric heaters, gas burners, electric blankets, etc., in the Villa. It is forbidden to bring flammable materials, explosives and materials with an unpleasant smell to the Villa.
4. The tenant may not transfer or make the house available to third parties.
5. The villa is intended for use by 14 people. Staying in the facility of more people than agreed must be preceded by the consent of the Lessor. The presence of a larger number of people without arrangements will result in the termination of the contract without a refund for the unused period of stay.
6. The landlord shall not be liable for temporary inconveniences of independent suppliers resulting in, for example, a temporary shortage of utilities, including water, electricity, gas or telecommunications services.
7. In the event that the Lessee significantly violates the peace and / or good of the neighbors and does not comply with the generally applicable standards of social coexistence, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the Lessee's stay at the Villa without reimbursement for the unused period of stay.
8. If, as a result of an offense against the curfew in force from 22:00 to 6:00, the Lessor, an authorized person or another person forced to reasonably call the Police, the Lessor has the right to immediately terminate the contract without reimbursement for the unused period of stay.
9. The Lessor accepts the stay in the Villa of animals, provided that this fact is reported in advance during the booking and that they will not threaten or disturb people living nearby. Any damage caused by animals is borne by the Lessee.
10. In the event of a damage or technical defect, the Lessee should notify the Lessor or an authorized person about it immediately after its discovery, by phone at the following number: 660 401 073.
11. The Lessor has the right to terminate the lease agreement with immediate effect, keeping the entire amount due for the lease, in the event of a gross breach of these Regulations or damage caused by the Lessee.
§4 Receipt of the Villa
1. The hotel day starts at 12:00 (arrival) and ends at 13:00 (departure).
2. If it is not possible to reach the previously agreed time, the Lessee is obliged to notify the Lessor by phone about this fact.
3. Check-in and check-out takes place at the Villa in the presence of the Lessor or an authorized person.
4. The Lessee, upon arrival, but before moving in, is obliged to pick up the Villa, ie check the furniture, windows, sanitary facilities and other devices in the Villa. The Lessee is obliged to immediately inform the Lessor or an authorized person about the need to make repairs or visible defects of the Villa, but before starting to use it.
5. Lack of comments from the Lessee as to the damage within 2 hours of handing over the keys means that the Lessee has no objections to the entire facility.
§5 Protection of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data firstname.lastname@example.org ("Administrator").
2. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the following purposes: i) the implementation of contracts concluded with the Villa and the obligations arising therefrom, ii) presenting personalized marketing information, including support for participation in promotions and competitions organized by the Administrator, iii) ensuring the convenience of using the Villa
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is: i) the consent of the data subject, ii) the need to perform contracts concluded with the Administrator and the services to be provided by the data subject before concluding the contract, iii) the Administrator's legal obligation, iv ) legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (e.g. security at the Villa, prevention of unlawful acts, provision of accommodation services) or a third party (e.g. cleaning service).
4. Personal data will be stored for billing purposes for a maximum period of 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline related to the contract concluded with the Administrator expired. For the remainder of the legitimate purposes of processing, personal data will be stored as long as there is a legal basis for their processing, unless the applicable law would require a longer period of storage, e.g. for use in proceedings regarding the operation of the Villa. At the end of the storage period, personal data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Personal data may be transferred to entities processing them at the request of the Administrator, to fulfill the purposes for which these data are collected, e.g. cleaning services cooperating with the Villa, couriers, suppliers of goods and services, technical services, payment institutions, including payment operators, IT service operators providing services to the Administrator, business partners, marketing agencies and entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. economic information bureaus, courts or law enforcement authorities.
6. Personal data are not processed in an automated manner, including profiling.
7.The data subjects have the right to: i) access personal data, ii) rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data, iii) object to the processing of personal data, iv) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in one or more a greater number of purposes for which it was granted, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, v) transfer of personal data, vi) lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. In order to exercise the rights of the data subject, please contact the Administrator.
§6 Final provisions
9. The price of the services provided by the Lessor does not include insurance.
10. The Lessor shall not be liable for sustained injuries, damage and destruction of property (damage caused to health and property of a third party) during the entire stay at the Villa.
11. The Lessee is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors.
12. The Lessee is financially responsible for damages caused to the Villa during his stay and agrees to be charged with the cost of removing the faults and repairing the damage.
13. The Lessor shall not be liable for damages incurred by the Lessee, as well as persons staying with him, during the period of renting the Villa.
14. The law applicable to disputes between the Lessee and the Lessor is Polish law. Any disputes will be settled amicably, and in the event of disagreement, the competent court will be the court competent for the Lessor's seat.