When going to the mountains, we leave boredom far behind and take full advantage of it, and there is something to do. No car, you can get everywhere on foot. We have it checked, as is what can be done in the area
In spring and summer:
- we usually walk in the forest, pick mushrooms and listen to birds singing,
- we grill, lie in the garden and admire the views from the terrace,
- we run to Śnieżka and walk along mountain trails,
- we go to the Szklarki and Kamieńczyk waterfall,
- we climb Raven Rocks,
- we ride horses,
- we swim in a nearby swimming pool, and with children we go to the aquapark,
- we visit the Wang temple,
- we go crazy on the summer toboggan run.
In autumn and winter:
- we wrap ourselves in a blanket and warm up with a book by the fireplace,
- we go skiing (ski lifts: Kopa, Biały Jar, Kolorowa and many others)
- we go crazy again on the toboggan run in the winter edition,
- we are skating,
- climb Śnieżka with the appropriate equipment,
- ... and when it's too cold, we rush to the swimming pool (Tropicana Water Park, 2.6 km) and warm up in the sauna.
Translated by Google Translate.