Slowhop is a niche travel marketplace featuring extraordinary B&Bs and hotels of the beaten track. We started in January 2017 and since then promote most interesting travel destinations in Poland. Now it is time to extand our footprint to Europe and we are looking for English-speaking writers to help us with the journey.
We are a small, agile, 10 people team with good experience in developing marketplaces (e.g. we co-developed brands like eBay, DaWanda, Docplanner, Booksy, Groupon). Our portal is viewed by more then 500 Thousand vistors each month.
We are looking for a person that will help us creating English descriptions of most iconic travel places in Poland and Europe.
Whom are we looking for?:
- if you have good writing skills in English (either native or very good writing) and you enjoy writing creative copy & texts
- if you enjoy interacting with other people and are emphatetic
- if you are truly interested in discovering stories behind other people
- if you laugh a lot, don't judge and like using facts
- it is very likely we are looking exactly for you
What we have for you:
- your part in our story full of quick action and sometimes a bit of chaos (startup)
- small, agile and fun team to work with
- work in a nice office in Warsaw (Ochota - close to city center and some nice restaurants)
- possibility for flexible / remote work (we ourselves travel a lot, don't work with fixed timetables, but still enjoy moving ahead quickly)
So, if you:
- want to join us (we mean you really want and do not have maybe attitude)
- can truly engage in our mission of making this world at least slightly a better place to live
- are self starter and enjoy working independantly
...end us your CV and email with few words that will encourage us to get back to you (to email@example.com, title: English writer). But do it, only if your are convinced that you really want it.
Please add your salary expectations.