Houses are on the water. Sometimes, by the wave, they slightly swing. The guests also swing a bit - in the view, in the lake, in this fulfilled vision, on the terrace, at sunset, with a glass of wine in hand. They leave amazed, and then they come back.
We invite you to an extraordinary place on the north-eastern edge of Poland, where among hills and forests, despising all civilizations, one of the most beautiful lakes in the country - the Rajgrodzkie Lake lacated in the silence zone. Our houses float there. They have a fireplace, astonishing lake view and usually amazing guests. Herons, cranes and swans pay visits and accompany us in the morning coffee, which in the summer we drink barefoot on the terrace, staring at the fog on the lake. These are houses without neighbors, with the scent of wood and water and a world that heals from everyday life.
Paweł, Radek i Robert
Every day, immersed in the crazy advertising world, but from the holidays we fall into really deep water. Yachts, sails, sea, waves, Masurian lakes, fishes, SUP-y, paddling and rubber boots - it turns us and our families.
House on the water is our enclave, a great escape and a way to calmly devote yourself to swinging on the water, looking for the sense of existence and fantasizing about local and long-distance cruises.
direct descent from the terrace to the lake
great view - panoramic window on the lake
the possibility of renting a sailboat, rowing boat, SUP
beautiful lake full of fish and crayfish
not suitable for very young children
unfortunately, we do not give four-legged friends a party
Our floating house provides comfortable sleeping for 4 people (2 couples). There are two bedrooms, in each of them there is a double bed. There is also a living room with a fireplace and a view of the lake, a bathroom with a sauna and a covered terrace with a descent straight to the clean lake.
What will I eat?
Each house has a fully equipped kitchen that allows you to prepare meals. There is a shed and grill available for guests on the shore.
If you really want to leave this oasis of peace and jump out on food, we recommend:
1. Within 40 min. Zorza in Prostki is from you. Please be advised that appearances... confuse and recommend tatar, white fish soup and dumplings. In the company bakery, buy more buns and bread.
2. About 20 minutes from you - a chance for an elegant dinner by candlelight in Masuria Arte.
3. About 30 minutes - Gourmet Bar. For fish and beer.more
How will I be entertained?
You can do absolutely nothing here - lie down on the terrace all day long, lazily roll in the cold to the lake, sit in the winter by the fireplace and do not worry about anything. But you can also:
- ride bikes (you have 2,5 hours on the bike to the Biebrza National Park)
- fish (and then throw it on... the grill)
- swim (one step to the lake)
- walk on the water, that is, swim on SUPs (rent for extra charge, and larger vessels are available in the marina in Rajgród.
- swim with a sailing and rowing boat (we also rent)
- run and walk around, breathing deeply and in reserve
- in the evenings, grill & amp; nbsp; and sing happy songsmore
What's for children?
Due to the location on the water and direct access from the house / terrace to the lake, we do not recommend rest with small children. Older children can swim in the lake on the beach, on SUP or a sailing boat / rowing boat.
No TV set
How much will I pay?
500 PLN / day
Only weekly stays (Saturday-Saturday)
500 PLN / day
500 PLN / day
A minimum stay of 3 days
New Year's Eve
28/12 - 1/01
750 PLN / day
A minimum stay of 3 days
In addition to the following periods: Monday-Thursday - PLN 300, Friday-Sunday - PLN 500
Stays minimum 2 days.
The prices do not include cleaning costs PLN 150 / stay
There is a possibility to rent on site:
- sailing boat and rowing boat - 500 PLN / set / stay
- 2 SUPów - 500 PLN / complete / stay
Minimal rental period
Depending on the period: in holidays, min. week.
Payment and booking conditions
Non-returnable 50% prepayment by the Slowhop system is required
Arrival and departure times
Check in from:16:00
Check out till:10:00
It was a paradise stay .............................................. .................................................. .......
Fantastic place to relax - sit in the window and look at the lake. Drink tea, wine and read books.
Fireplace heating sauna - masterpiece!
We are happy to return in the winter, when the lake will be the effect of ice, to skate on ice :)
Revelation. A calm and charming place. Cottage equipped with every comfort. Very clean. And podływwajace swans are the icing on the cake :)
I was looking for a place where every day an overworked couple from a big city would just be able to relax. A stay at the house on the lake exceeded our expectations many times. It was perfect.
- house: is equipped with everything you need for a comfortable rest. More for families than groups of friends.
- lake: clean, large, its shores very seldom inhabited, we did not notice a single camping site. The downside may be the lack of a gentle descent into the water directly from the shore,
- Lisewo: a small village located off the beaten path, so even passing cars are rare. Very quiet, peaceful and safe,
- attractions: the best thing is to do "nothing", but we highly recommend paying extra for renting boats. Ideal conditions for novice sailors. For those who like animals - daily visits of a pair of swans, muskrat, gray herons and storks (at least in August),
- contact with the owners - absolutely flawless. The gentlemen are very helpful, open and friendly.
We have not rested so well for a very long time. We'll be back for sure.
Czaaaaaad !!! A place with an unimaginable atmosphere !!! We fell in love with this house on the lake! The next visit necessarily winter
A magical place, fantastic conditions, excellent service. I rested restlessly, and I returned to Lodz with all the tanned;) The funniest, that despite the access to the boat, the best fish took at our house. I recommend to all who want to combine holidays in nature with a high standard :)
Monika from Lodz
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)