Right in the middle of nothing and in the middle of everything. Because where there is nothing for some, for others the whole world.
There is an old house with five bedrooms. There is a fireplace, at which we sit for as long as someone wants to add wood. There is a couch on which discussions of various levels of absurd are taking place. Smaller in the afternoon, the largest when it's dawn. There is coffee for breakfast, made by the first one who will get up. There is a smell, which through the cracks in the door awakens all the bedrooms. There is a view outside the window to which you want to drag. Sometimes roe deer in the garden, cranes arrive and in general everything here is so intensely alive that man becomes infected with this intensity.
Then there are fields for walks, there is Masurian forest for longer hikes, lakes for swimming, food to try, routes to cycle and forest paths for cross-country skiing. In the winter there are sleds along the Dylewskie Hills, in the summer rolling on the grass and running with a dog and reading about another life in a colorful newspaper.
We have everything for you, exclusive, for special use. We are waiting for you with the key to Rural Climate.
Wiejskie Klimaty to przekazane dalej marzenie o domku na wsi, pachnących warzywach, prawdziwej, cichej nocy pod gwiazdami, leniwych porankach i doskonałym powietrzu.
Ktoś, kto miał to marzenie wcześniej, przekazał mi klucze do Wiejskich Klimatów, a ja od tej chwili ów klucz poleruję i zapraszam Gości.
dom wakacyjny na wyłączność dla 10 osób
5 sypialni dwuosobowych
jesteśmy psiolubni (kwota 10 zł za noc przeznaczana na schronisko)
only a moment to Lake Dąbrowa
In / At the edge of the forest
In the countryside
Type of accommodation
Access to the kitchen
Nearby the water
Near the woods
Unique view from the window
Where will I sleep?
We provide the exclusive climate for our guests. There will be a nice group of friends with families. Each of our rooms has a view of the surrounding fields. Bedrooms (except "Return to Childhood") also have a view of the forest.
The house has 5 bedrooms. In each of them there is a double bed, and in... the smallest children's room - two single beds (4 bedrooms with a double bed, the smallest, a children's room with two single beds). There are also:
- two bathrooms with showers
- an additional toilet
- living room with a large fireplace (heats the house even in winter)
The layout of the rooms is as follows:
- the smallest children's bedroom with a dresser and two single beds, called by us "Back to Childhood"
- the largest family bedroom with a large bed, dresser, bedside cabinets - and a beautiful view of the Dylewskie Landscape Park. (If necessary, a baby cot will also fit in the room).
- cozy grandma's bedroom, also with a double bed, dresser and bedside cabinets. From the windows there is a view of the forest in the distance.
- sea bedroom - hand-made bed, made of pallets, with a beautiful view of the Dylewski Landscape Park - and with a slight touch from the Baltic Sea. There is also a chest of drawers and an amazing lamp.
- office - sofa bed, chest of drawers, wonderful view from the window and an impressive chest, which we are particularly proud of.
For readers there is a library, board games for players, for those tired of everyday life - no TV sets and WiFi.
We spend the time together by the fireplace, cooking together in the kitchen, extending the evenings on the terrace, sunbathing in the garden.more
What will I eat?
The house has a well-equipped kitchen. What's more - we know that in our village shop or in Dąbrówno, you can find local vegetables and fruits, delicious bread and eggs from happy hens. There are also several culinary addresses that will never fail.
1. To Olsztynek after a jagodzianki!
Never, nowhere,... nobody made such lambs as in Olsztynek. Their recipe is secret, it can be stored in secret archives of the Vatican. In any case, they are delicious, without chemistry, all like grandma's and without a ton of sugar.
(If you are too far to Olsztyn - it is in our beloved Olsztynek "Konfitura - cafe and confectionery." We recommend it!)
2. A restaurant with a green oven in Olsztynek
It is simply delicious and is the number one restaurant in Olsztynek
3. The Stara Księgarnia Tavern in Olsztynek
4. Lalo Restaurant - Ostróda
A view of the TV series Santa Barbara, modern food, on the terrace with a view.more
How will I be entertained?
We are far from anything intense. We do not have Wifi and we come here for a digital detox. That is why boredom is ok, if we relax thanks to it. But we encourage you to special activities:
- cross country! Landscape Park Wzgórza Dylewskich starts 300 meters from us.
- downhill skis: Kurza Góra... 30 km or Kartasiówka 50 km lift.
- winter bonfires (in front of the house)
- Dąbrowa Mała with a beautiful, sandy beach - 10 minutes
- kayak rental and rafting along the Wel River (sometimes resembling a mountain river) - Lidzbark Welski
- the nearest water equipment rental - 14 km
- horse farm - approx. 10 km
- Olsztynek with a beautiful open-air museum, several restaurants worth visiting and an art glassworks.
- Ostróda for lovers of reggae and sailing
- Nidzica - with the Teutonic castle.
- Stębark for educational purposes and a reminder of what happened with the date 1410 and Grunwaldmore
What's for children?
Wiejskie Klimaty is simply a house in the countryside. You can do the Navajo Indian base, persuade parents to the night stalking in the forest, play board games and cheat at UNO. It is also possible
- jump into the forest and see what deer and hares actually look like
- go to the Forestry Region of... Naprox, where you can, among others caress the tamed elk, and also watch closely wild boar, fallow deer, roe deer, storks, donkey, and many species of wild birds.
- bury your head in the sand on the beach by the lake
- make a map of the forest and take it home
- jump from the mattress to the bomb straight to the lake.
We have already done all this and recommend it ...more
How much will I pay?
ceny za dobę
do 5 osób
325 PLN / house
225 PLN / house
kolejna osoba (maks. do 10)
The minimum number of nights out of season - two days
The minimum number in the period July-August, May weekend, - 7 days, sb-sb.
High season: May-September, winter holidays, "long weekends" - Corpus Christi (30 V - 03 VI), All Saints (27 X - 04 XI), Christmas (21 XII - 26 XII), New Year's Eve (28 XII - 01 I)
A one-off fee of PLN 60 for final cleaning.
Deposit on arrival in the amount of PLN 500. Returned on departure after passing the keys
Check-out is until 12, check-in after 16.
The price includes bed linen, does not include towels.
Payment and booking conditions
In order to confirm the reservation, an advance payment of 30% of the whole amount must be paid by the Slowhop system. The remaining amount is payable locally.
A reservation change or cancellation is possible (in the season 30 days before arrival, out of season for 15 days).
How to get there?
The easiest way to reach us is by typing in Google Maps 'Rural Climate'.
In the village of Elgnowo, opposite the bus stop, turn right into a dirt road by the shop
food. On the dirt road there will be a Y-shaped fork, follow me to the left. Rural Climates are located about a kilometer from the store. It is the only wooden house in the area.
As a rule, waiting for a response is from a few moments to a few hours. Check your email box and do not leave your email unanswered even if you do not use the invitation. On the other side someone is waiting for your answer.
Time to complete your profile. The hosts like to know who comes to them. :)