Translated by Google Translate.
If you think about a place in Poland that is a natural amusement park, it will be Podhale. Mountains, valleys, trails, routes, slopes, pit stop for tea with electricity and kwaśnica, museums, glades, halls and shelters. In the middle of all the commotion in a quiet district of Kościelisko, there are the Czarna Owca houses. On Rysulówka, at an altitude of 909 m above sea level, there is no noise, hustle and bustle, no smog, crowds of tourists, and car traffic is negligible. During the break of the avalanche of attractions, you can relax on the sunny terrace with a view such that "Oh Lord"! From the south there is a range of Czerwony Wierchy and the amazing majestic Giewont. From the north, the Gubałówka range with green meadows, sheep herds and forests full of mushrooms.
The trails of these short and long hikes in the mountains start right behind the house. After all, the proximity of the two most popular valleys: Kościeliska and Chochołowska, obliges. Closer and more distant surroundings are breathtaking and will not let you get bored:
- Polana Szymoszkowa (4 km)
- Biały Potok (2 km)
-Witów (5 km)
Cross country skiing
- Chotarz (prepared, groomed routes) with ski and boot rental
- "Witów Extreme" - rental shop
Sleigh rides and bonfires - we will suggest what, where and how.
Chochołowskie Thermal Baths - 10 minutes by car, open in summer and winter
Bicycles - "u HOLKA" rental - offer for small and large cyclists, the possibility of booking equipment and transport to an agreed place
- Gubałówka - walking / cycling route through Butorowy Wierch, Fastówka and Kierpcówka.
- Asphalt (new) bicycle route on Dudkówki to Cichy and Dzianisz.
- The longest bicycle route in Podhale in Podczerwone, connecting Nowy Targ with the Slovak Trstena. The route follows the historic embankment of the historic Vienna Railway.
- Trail through the Chochołowska Valley towards the shelter.
- Horse riding in the "KONSUL" stable - Kościelisko / Kiry
- Beaching in a very popular place in Roztoki, by the Czarny stream
Dunajec and a guarded bathing area at the Szymoszkowa ski slope.
As if you were not enough, Podhale of course offers all kinds of culture.
- The Witkiewicz Museum in the Koliba villa
- Tatra Museum
- Szymanowski Museum in the Atma villa
- The Natural History Museum of the TPN and many others
- Witkiewicz Theater "Witkacy"
- "Szymaszkowa" Entertainment Theater
- The Parish Church of St. Casimir the Prince in Kościelisko
- Sanctuary of M.B. Fatimska in Krzeptówki
- St. Anne's Chapel in Płazówka
- Chapel of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Szybówka